Publix Jobs Employment Work- Publix Jobs in USA Gov. Publix Careers portal for Publix Jobs. Alabama Government Jobs Near Me 2021. Publix Indeed Jobs in Madison. www.publix.com Publix Job Vacancy Website.
USA Gov Jobs Aspirants who are searching for Publix Jobs Employment 2021 can check here latest Publix Jobs in Alabama USA Gov. Publix Jobs Employment Portal currently published a job notification to hire lots of job profile. All details of Publix Jobs 2021 available on official Publix Careers website and below in this post. You can check all details in below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know Publix Jobs Requirement.
Publix Jobs Employment Work at www.publix.com | Pharmacist Jobs Near Me in Madison
Indeed Madison Jobs Notification in the Publix Organization:- On Publix Careers official website currently published a new Pharmacist Jobs notification for hire Jobs in Madison Location. Candidates who have Required Qualification can apply for Publix Alabama State Jobs 2021. The Company will paid impressive monthly salary after selection. Publix Jobs Salary will be USD 117803.00 Per Year
Publix Jobs Careers Brief Information
|Name of Hiring||Publix Hiring|
|Full Name of Hiring Organization||Publix|
|Name of Careers||Publix Careers|
|Name of Job Profile||Pharmacist Jobs Employment|
|Jobs Location||Jobs in Madison|
|Popular Jobs City||Indeed Madison Jobs|
|State Job Location||Jobs in Alabama|
|Job Type||Full Time Jobs in Madison|
Publix Job Description
As a Publix Pharmacy Associate, you’ll see how very satisfying it is to work for a company that is passionately devoted to its customers, to its associates, and to the wellness of the communities it serves. What sets our pharmacy departments apart is a genuine patient-centric environment with clinical services such as immunizations, MTM (medication therapy management), biometric screenings, diabetes nutrition counseling and much more!
Publix is continually recognized as one of the best places in America to work; see why Publix should be part of your list of top places to work in Pharmacy. And, with growth potential of up to 50 new pharmacies per year, our promote from within culture allows for a rewarding career path into any one of the following areas: retail management, specialty pharmacy, out-patient hospital pharmacy, corporate or centralized pharmacy operations.
Your passion for health and wellness, combined with our reputation and commitment to excellence, are what sets Publix apart from the crowd. We know you want to make a career out of caring. We want your career to be with Publix Pharmacy. Join the team that pharmacists and patients feel good about.
In addition to the shared basic responsibilities of all Publix associates, a Floating Pharmacist’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following. As a Floating Pharmacist, you will:
- provide dedication to each pharmacies success, by executing strategy, motivating and inspiring staff as the pharmacist-on-duty
- set priorities to maximize contribution, executing daily tasks, supporting the team and building rapport with both customers and associates
- provide best-in-class pharmacy service to patients, empower your staff in providing value and service through counseling, building personalized relationships, promoting customer loyalty, offering pharmacist led clinical services to improve health and wellness and preventative care through services available at Publix
- inspire each team you work with to do the right thing, gaining buy in, and empowering the team to be accountable
- provide enthusiasm for all new pharmacy initiatives at your assigned location
- manage team performance, such as prescription promised time, by assigning tasks to ensure complex operational activities are met in a timely and efficient manner in the absence of the pharmacist-in-charge
- use best practices to make sound business decisions while covering as the pharmacist-on-duty
- be regarded as an expert on the pharmacy technology system and how it is used for both routine and complex prescription processing
- mentor others on Publix pharmacy best practices to maximize sales, minimize shrink while meeting customers’ needs, using programs such as auto refill and Sync Your Refills
- proactively advance pharmacy clinical initiatives including Medication Therapy Management (MTM), pharmacist point-of-care testing, immunizations, and diabetes management
- maintain a flexible work-week schedule in order to meet the needs of our customers, and
- assist in all other duties as assigned.
The minimum qualifications for the position of Floating Pharmacist are:
- must be at least 18 years of age
- must be a graduate of a school of pharmacy
- must have and maintain an unrestricted, state pharmacist license
- must not have active suspensions, sanctions, or other restrictions related to participation in a private, federal, or state health insurance program upon hire and thereafter and
- must not have received an unacceptable result on a company-sponsored drug test within the last three years
Other qualifications for the position of Floating Pharmacist include:
- be an immunizing pharmacist meeting the requirements as established by the state (or be scheduled to become an immunizer in the next set of training classes)
- effective communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to interpret and understand instructions and solve problems
- knowledge of retail merchandising and inventory control.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
- Group dental plan
- Group vision plan
- Long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
- Sick pay
- Vacation pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paycheck direct deposit
- Access to Publix Federal Credit Union
- Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle, and wireless purchases
- Pharmacists have the following holidays off as Publix Pharmacies are closed: New Year’s Day, Easter Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Retail bonus: Paid quarterly, based on sales and profits and are calculated at the end of each inventory period
How to Apply for Publix Pharmacist Jobs Employment?
If you are interested to apply for Publix Pharmacist Full Time Jobs Near Me in Madison, then you need to follow below steps:-
- → You should visit www.publix.com for apply.
- → Now click on the Publix Careers Portal Page Given in the Top menu.
- → Choose the Publix Pharmacist Job Profile.
- → Read all the details given in the Publix Pharmacist Job Description.
- → Click on the apply button.
- → Fill all Publix Jobs Requirement Field.
- → Click on the final submit button.
- → Wait for few moments, your Publix Job Application form will be appears on your screen.
- → Save it for future use.
Note→ If you are unable to find the Publix Careers portal then click on the direct link to apply for Publix Pharmacist Post given in the below. You will be directly redirected on the official job careers page of Publix Organization.
Publix Jobs Employment FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
As per this post Publix Hiring.
Candidates who have desire quantification which is given in Publix Job Description can apply.
You can check above how to apply steps for Publix Employment.
The Publix Organization provides impressive salary for their employee. For current Publix Pharmacist Salary is USD 117803.00 Per Year
Publix official website is www.publix.com